The traditional “30 Days to Graduation” Party was held on April 14, 2012 at Ceoltas Irish Pub in downtown Harrisburg. The four-hour event, which was free for third year students, included a buffet, open bar, music provided by a DJ, and a photo booth that provided 3 complimentary photographs.
The Student Bar Association
also announced its new executive board members for the upcoming 2012-2013 school year. Students were able to vote on the SBA TWEN page using electronic ballots from Thursday, April 12 at 12:00 p.m until the polls closed on Friday, April 13, at 5:00 p.m.
The new SBA board members include:
- President: Kristin Potter
- Vice President of Academics: Jamilah Espinosa
- Vice President of Social: Jessica Boyles
- Treasurer: Ami Patel
- Secretary: Danielle Strojnik
- Technology Secretary: Anamari Jimenez
- American Bar Association Rep: Roma Patel
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Rep: Rebekka Vallandingham
New SBA president, Kristin Potter said, “I am excited to take on this new leadership role and represent the Widener student body.”