Our law librarians are available to help the faculty with their research needs. Not sure who to call? Contact your library liaison or the reference desk. Adjunct faculty should contact the reference desk.
- Contact the Reference Desk to obtain the Cali Authorization Code for Faculty.
- Course reserves- Faculty handouts, books and videos may be placed on Reserve for student use.
- Fill out this form and return it to the library circulation supervisor on your campus. For more information contact Rebecca Winkowski (x2071) in Delaware or Stephanie Engerer (x3953) in Harrisburg.
- Find out what you currently have on Reserve.
- Exam archive
- Contact the Reference Desk to obtain the Exam Archive password.
- To have one of your exams placed online in the Exam Archive, please send an electronic copy to Janet Lindenmuth.
- Librarian guest speaker – If you would like to have a librarian speak to your class please contact your library liaison.
- Also see the training form to request training in classroom technology.
Standard Disclaimer for External Links
- CILP- SmartCILP is a personalized weekly email delivery of Current Index to Legal Periodicals.
- Sign up for BNA email updates.
- You can set up clipping or alerts in both Lexis and Westlaw.