APPLY NOW STEP ONE:
Please download one of the following applications and indicate the semester and the program of interest:STEP TWO:
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges or universities showing successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree, post-Baccalaureate degree, and/or graduate-level certificate.
- Nurses must submit a copy of their current RN license for the MJ in Health Law program.
Along with a completed application, please send the following materials directly to the Graduate MJ Programs Office*:
- Current resume
- Personal statement (essay concerning why you wish to pursue your chosen degree program and how you think this degree will further your professional and personal goals, 1-2 pages, single-spaced)
- Two original, signed letters of recommendation from professors, employers, or others familiar with the student's academic and professional qualifications sent individually in sealed envelopes
- $60.00 non-refundable application fee, payable to Widener University
*These materials are not required for non-matriculating students. Non-matriculating students need to send only an application and transcripts.PLEASE MAIL, FAX, OR EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION & MATERIALS TO:Veterans Benefits Information
Widener Law offers Veterans Education Benefits