Widener University School of Law offers the Widener Law Scholarship for International Leaders to high achieving, non-U.S. resident students wishing to pursue a U.S. Masters of Law (LL.M.) program at Widener. The Scholarship is based on merit and financial need.Scholarship Eligibility
The Scholarship is available to international, non-U.S. resident students.
Please Note: Currently we are no longer accepting applications for the Scholarship for the spring 2015 and fall 2014 terms.
To be eligible students MUST:
Scholarship Application Process
- have a permanent residence outside the United States
- have applied to a Widener Law LL.M. Program
- have a minimum TOEFL score of 83 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0.
- demonstrate a strong desire to study law in the U.S. with a desire to become an international leader.
1. Complete the online scholarship application
2. You must apply to a Widener Law LL.M. program to be considered for the Scholarship for International Leaders.
3. According to the instructions for application to a Widener Law LL.M. program, you will be considered for admission & scholarship when the Graduate Programs Office receives all of the following:
- Completed application to an LL.M. program.
- Completed application for the Scholarship
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (even those you attended but did not graduate from)
- Resume with a personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- $60.00 non-refundable application fee, payable to Widener University.
Go to LL.M. Program Application Instructions
Download the LL.M. Application Form (pdf)
Complete the Online Scholarship Application Form