Students interested in enrolling in a clinic or externship must complete and submit the Student Clinic Application form to Vanessa Gosa in the Clinical Wing, Room 254 of the Law School Bldg. Applications can also be obtained at the Widener University School of Law website under Clinical Programs – Student Application Forms and submitted to the following email address: email@example.com. Students submitting applications for the Criminal Defense Clinic must be interviewed by Professor Ritter.
The Clinical programs application deadline is Monday, October 28, 2013:
Download the Student Clinic Application Form
Students enrolling into the Delaware Civil Clinic, the Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Clinic (PA)
, or the Veterans Law Clinic
will be required to attend a mandatory training session prior to the start of the semester.Applicants cannot register until they receive approval from the appropriate professor. During pre-registration, you should register for other courses of your choice. If you are accepted you can rearrange your schedule during the add/drop period. There is no fee for this add/drop. Note: Once a student has registered, Section 310(C)(3) of the Dean’s Office Regulations permits that student to drop a clinic or externship only upon a showing of exceptional hardship and with the approval of the Dean of Students.
Students are invited to visit the clinic offices which are located in the Clinic Wing on the 2nd floor of the law school and are encouraged to talk to current or former clinical students.
Please note that the Delaware Civil Law Clinic will not be accepting additional applications at this time. Students have already been selected for Spring 2014.
Application Deadline: Late applications will be given full consideration if there is space in the clinics.
Clinic faculty members will be happy to answer telephone, email, or in-person inquiries regarding the clinical and externship courses.
- Prof. Francis J. Catania, Jr. - Judicial Externship Program, Room 405, Ext. 2108 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Eileen Grena - Health Law Externship Program, Room 223, ext. 2102 - email@example.com
- Prof. Dana Harrington-Conner - Delaware Civil Clinic, Room 304, Ext. 2161 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Sidney Howe-Barksdale - Clinical Externship Program, Room 282, Ext. 2214 - email@example.com
- Prof. Ken Kristl - Environmental & Natural Resources Law Clinic - Room 256, Ext. 2053 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Judith Ritter - Criminal Defense Clinic, Room 305, Ext. 2121 - email@example.com
- Prof. Susan Saidel - Veterans Law Clinic, Room 279, Ext. 2052 - firstname.lastname@example.org